|Delivery Charges: All products are free delivery if spending over £500|
|Orders over £500:||FREE|
|Orders between £50 & £500:||£45.00 inc VAT|
|Orders under £50:||£25.00 inc VAT|
- Wall & Floor Solutions offer a FREE next day delivery service on selected tiles. This service is only available on weekday orders from Monday to Thursday up to 10am. Orders placed before 10am on Friday will be delivered the following Monday, weekend orders will be delivered the following Tuesday. You must state that you require next day delivery in your order comments during the checkout process. Please call beforehand to see if your product is eligible for next day delivery.
* Please note: Next day deliveries will be delivered between the hours of 9am and 5pm, you will be contacted an hour in advance by the carrier. If you are not available to take delivery and have chosen next day delivery you may incur a redelivery charge.
- Standard product delivery times are approximately 5-7 working days for in-stock items and 7-14 working days for all other items. Most items are in stock, however in the unlikely event that lead times are longer on out of stock items you will be notified within 48 hours with an approximate delivery schedule..
- Our trained staff will process your order and confirm back with an email. (Please ensure ALL your contact details are correct and we have phone numbers that we can contact you on)
- You will be notified of your delivery date and at this point you will be able to specify a morning or afternoon delivery on the specified date, or if you prefer, you can change the date to one that suits you better unless next day delivery is selected which is delivered between the hours of 8am-6pm.
- Free standard delivery is available for the majority of orders over £500 to mainland UK, except Oban, PA43, where there is a delivery charge of £150. Additional delivery charges apply for orders to offshore islands. (See Checkout for individual postcode charges).
- Your goods will be delivered on a 7.5 tonne delivery vehicle (about the size of a bin wagon). Please let us know, as soon as possible, if there will be a problem with access.
- The driver will move the goods, to the nearest wheel point, depending on access. The driver will be unable to move the goods across graveled, or unfinished drives, through narrow openings, or up steps.
- Unfortunately due to insurance, health and safety issues the driver is NOT able to move the goods inside your property for you. The driver will be able to wheel into a garage if access is possible.
- We must advise that you check the goods while the driver is still there. The driver is obliged to wait with you up to 15 minutes, (for palletised goods only), whilst you unpack the goods.
- If the driver refuses to wait then please mark the goods as damaged on the delivery note, so you are covered for all eventualities.
- If you have checked the goods and they are found to be damaged, please mark this clearly on the delivery note.
- If goods are damaged please contact our Customer Service team, quoting your Order Reference and Delivery Note, and we will ensure replacement parts are sent out immediately.